Many of us live in big cities, and even if we don’t, we are quite often living in places bathing in artificial light. Because of this particular type of pollution, observing the night sky can turn into a real challenge. However, in some very special places, the sky can show …
- Dark times for dark matter? May 11, 2012 by Ashley Corbion.
- No faster-than-light neutrinos, in the end? February 23, 2012 by Ashley Corbion.
- Milky Way’s mysterious haze February 15, 2012 by Ashley Corbion.
- Atra Materia is on the App Store! February 10, 2012 by Ashley Corbion.
- Weighing antimatter February 3, 2012 by Ashley Corbion.
- Testing loop quantum gravity January 10, 2012 by Ashley Corbion.
- Hydrogen bombs and space travel December 5, 2011 by Ashley Corbion.
- Lights of alien worlds November 4, 2011 by Ashley Corbion.
- Dark matter just got darker October 19, 2011 by Ashley Corbion.
- Observing the Multiverse October 6, 2011 by Ashley Corbion.
That’s probably one of the most common questions people ask when thinking about space travel: is it possible to travel faster than light? And if so, will we be able to, someday?
While this could have been part of the article Will we ever travel to other stars?, I chose to …
I am pretty sure that many of you are interested in art, and more particularly, in painting. Of course, I am not going to discuss the art of painting here, but I found an interesting piece by Paul Delvaux, a Belgian painter:
The painting, from 1957, is called Trains du Soir …
Sometimes, when browsing the internet, you can find some gems, and you feel like sharing them with everyone. The following is one of a kind… Here, Charlene Werner is trying to explain how homeopathy (or how to sell water at an insane price) works, demonstrating a totally new understanding of …
Imagination can take us anywhere. You just have to close your eyes, and let your mind go to whatever place you’d like, may it be real or not. Sometimes, because we have the power and will to make certain dreams come true, we finally get to those places that first …